Monday, July 18, 2005

Light Blogging Continues...

I have been swamped with activities for the past week, both work-related and not.

The short-term picture (i.e. this week's outlook) isn't too much better, but I'll make a strong effort to post something before Thursday. When I do have the time I plan to write a glut of posts, including a few more Quicky Film Reviews, a blurb about (& pictures of) my hike up Vancouver's Mount Seymour, some more commentary about the Rovian antics which persist at the White House, and a few other odds & ends. I even plan to introduce a brand new, recurring, By and Large feature, entitled "Canadian Content".

So please come back later in the week, at which time I'll have hopefully given you something new to read!

1 Comments:

At 2:07 p.m., July 19, 2005, Blogger Simon said...

If you click on either 'Quicky Film Review' link you'll see that I've included an item of 'Upcoming Quicky Film Reviews'. Here is a summary:

Hero
The Village
The Machinist
Batman Begins
War of the Worlds
Wedding Crashers
Dark Water
Pulp Fiction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home