Saturday, June 11, 2005

Quicky Film Reviews

I've seen a lot of movies and I like to talk about them. I expect this to continue, hence welcome to my Quicky Film Reviews series!

The current plan is for me to review every movie I see, from now on, whether on DVD or at the theatre and regardless of how many times I've seen it before, unless I have absolutely nothing to say about it (unlikely).

I'll try to maintain a consistent rating system, but it won't be easy. Please consider the ratings "ballpark" figures, despite the precision implied by a decimal place!

Any and all comments are welcome, for each and every review. Hopefully you'll find these useful in some way, whether it be as a trustworthy recommendation or simply as a mindless (but somewhat entertaining) diversion.

Enjoy!

Quicky Film Reviews Archive

Hotel Rwanda 8.8
Mr. & Mrs. Smith 7.2
National Treasure 4.5

Upcoming Quicky Film Reviews

Hero
The Village
The Machinist

Batman Begins
War of the Worlds
Wedding Crashers
Dark Water
Pulp Fiction

Shaun of the Dead
Constantine
Tombstone
Gladiator
Going the Distance
Braveheart
Alien vs. Predator
The Waterboy
The Punisher
A History of Violence
Serenity
The Constant Gardener

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home