Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Fun-looking toy

I'd like to get me one of these (video here and here).

Just thought I would get the word out since the creator, Masaaki Nagumo, has promised his company will drop the price if enough people place orders. Each Land Walker robot currently costs 36,000,000 yen (about $413,000 Cdn), not counting shipping costs of course.

Come on people, let's get a grass-roots, purchase order movement going to eventually lower the price to below $5,000.

Isn't that what the blogosphere is for?

3 Comments:

At 8:25 a.m., June 14, 2005, Blogger Simon said...

Thanks!

 
At 8:14 p.m., June 17, 2005, Blogger Thursday said...

Oh.
My.

Yes, I need me one of these. Sure, it's not a Moto Guzzi Griso, but...

 
At 10:14 p.m., June 17, 2005, Blogger Simon said...

I had to look up the Moto Guzzi Griso as I wasn't familiar with it. Sweet-looking machine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home