Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Extreme Blog Makeover: Rookie Edition

How does it look? Here is the old template, for comparison: http://www.blogger.com/templates/rounders3/sample.html

It certainly requires significant effort to modify every little line/colour/margin (for a blogger rookie, that is) but at least it feels more like my own creation now. I'm sure I'll continue to tinker with the look as time passes; let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements.

I was going for 'colourful' while trying to avoid 'tacky.'

In any case, hopefully the blog won't be style over substance for much longer!

4 Comments:

At 9:33 a.m., May 26, 2005, Blogger Janie For Mayor said...

I'm glad to see you putting some tweaks into your blog, Simon. Now let's see some content!:)

 
At 9:44 a.m., May 26, 2005, Blogger Simon said...

I think I'm just going to sit back and wait until you get back into the fold! :)

 
At 12:57 p.m., May 26, 2005, Blogger Magalie said...

amazing! a new post. i was not expecting that! and a new template too! i guess you have been working on it afterall...

now, not to pressure you or anything, but i second timmy.

 
At 10:14 a.m., June 13, 2005, Blogger Declan said...

I like the new layout - the blue and orange reminds me of something from my childhood, but I can't put my finger on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home